Select Your College/University:
Full Sail Internships Search Results
Found 52 listings, displaying 1-20
The purpose of the Pathways Internship Program is to provide students with exposure to public service, enhance their educational experience, and provide financial support to encourage and support their educational goals.
Duties: The selectee will report to a service at the Orlando VA and will provide administrative support to that service. Assignments build on prior training and are designed to provide the opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge and actual work experience in the application of concepts, principles, practices and procedures of administrative and office assistance. Performs varying amounts of administrative and office assistance work of a fully substantive nature in support of daily operational needs of the service assignment.
Hours are based on the student's schedule. The Cooperative Education Program is formally structured to give students the opportunity to work in positions related to their academic/career goals. A written agreement is required between the employing Center, school, and student. Within 120 calendar days after completing educational requirements, the employing agency may non-competitively promote and convert a student to a career/career-conditional or term appointment. The conversion is not guaranteed and is based on the needs of the agency.
PLEASE INDICATE WHICH LOCATION YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ON THE OCCUPATIONAL QUESTIONNAIRE.
YOU MUST CURRENTLY BE ENROLLED AS A MASTER'S OR BACHELOR'S DEGREE STUDENT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION AND NOT GRADUATE BEFORE AUGUST 1, 2015. U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS ARE ACCEPTABLE. YOU MUST INCLUDE AN OFFICIAL ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION FROM YOUR SCHOOL THAT SHOWS YOUR CURRENT ENROLLMENT STATUS (FULL TIME, HALF TIME, PART TIME, ETC.) AND YOUR ANTICIPATED GRADUATION DATE. THE ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION IS NOT TRANSCRIPTS.
OUR MISSION: To fulfill President Lincoln's promise "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans. How would you like to become a part of a team providing compassionate care to Veterans?
Officially established in October 2006, the Orlando VA Medical Center is one of the Top 100 Companies in Central Florida for working families. The Orlando VA Medical Center includes a 120-bed Community Living Center (located at the Lake Nona Campus), a 60-bed Residential Rehabilitation Program, Outpatient Clinics in Orlando (Lake Baldwin), Viera and Daytona Beach and four Community Based Outpatient Clinics located in Clermont, Kissimmee, Leesburg, and Orange City. A new inpatient facility is currently under construction in southeast Orange County and is expected to open in 2015. The new 65-acre medical campus will have 134-inpatient beds and provide acute care, complex specialty care, advanced diagnostic services, a large multispecialty outpatient clinic, and administrative and support services.
This opportunity is open to current Masters or Bachelors degree seeking students at a qualifying educational institution. You will be required to provide documentation to support your eligibility. See the "How to Apply" section for details.
NOTE: You must maintain student eligibility and enrollment for the duration of the internship. If you cannot, you are ineligible for this program. Please review the "REQUIREMENTS" section of this vacancy announcement to ensure that you qualify for this internship.
To be eligible for this internship ALL of the following requirements must be met:
1. Be a U.S. Citizen;
2. Be at least 16 years of age;
3. Enrolled in A degree seeking program at a qualifying educational institution on a full or half-time basis;
4. If enrolled, you must be in good academic standing (At least a 2.75 GPA);
5. Provide transcript or proof of enrollment/acceptance;
6. Successfully complete a background investigation to determine your suitability for Federal employment;
8. Use of Direct Deposit required;
9. Required to sign a Pathways Participant Agreement;
10. All applicants must meet all qualification requirements by their application submission date.
11. Must be able to complete 640 hours (16 weeks) of work prior to conferring the degree (March 1, 2015)
In accorandance with Pathways regulations, Veterans will be given preference for these positions. If there are no Veteran qualified applicatants, non-Veterans will be referred as needed.
Please ensure you answer all questions and follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your evaluation. When answering the questionnaire, remember that your experience and education are subject to verification by investigation. You may be asked to provide specific examples or documentation of experience or education as proof to support your answers, or you may be required to verify a response by a practical demonstration of your claimed ability to perform a task.
If interviews are conducted, the Performance Based Interview Technique will be used. Your resume and responses to the self-assessment question are an integral part of the process for determining your qualification for this position. Therefore, it is important that your resume supports your responses to the assessment questions.
Working for the Department of Veterans Affairs offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part, paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, life insurance, health benefits, and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System. In addition to traditional "dollars and cents" benefits, we offer a range of benefits to help balance work and life. For more information please visit us at .
To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package which includes:
- Your Resume
- A complete Occupational Questionnaire
- An enrollment verification stating your enrollment status (full time, half time, part time) and anticipated graduation date.
- Unoffiical Transcripts. (showing your GPA)
- Additional Required Documents (see Required Documents section below)
The complete Application Package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, December 19, 2014.
To begin the process, click the Apply Online button to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account. Follow the prompts to complete the occupational questionnaire. Please ensure you click the Submit My Answers button at the end of the process.
Note: To return to a previously Saved or Incomplete application you may use the following link: applying, return to Application Manager or your member account in USAJOBS to see the status of your application, including any messages that may have been sent to you.
If you cannot apply online:
- Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire,
- Print this 1203FX form to provide your response to the occupational questionnaire
- Fax the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to (478)757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
To fax supporting documents you are unable to upload:
- Complete this cover page using the following Vacancy ID 1282273.
- Fax your documents to (478)757-3144.
APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE: Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications (particularly positions with a positive education requirement.) Therefore, applicants must report only attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Applicants can verify accreditation at the following website: All education claimed by applicants will be verified by the appointing agency accordingly. *** If you are using foreign education to meet qualification requirements, you must send a Certificate of Foreign Equivalency with your transcript in order to receive credit for that education. ***
Vacancy Identification Number (VIN) 1282273(Include on all documents)
- Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
As a condition of employment, male applicants born after December 31, 1959 must certify that they have registered with the Selective Service System, or are exempt from having to do so under the Selective Service Law.
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MAY BE USED TO FILL ADDITIONAL PATHWAYS INTERNSHIP POSITIONS IN THE FUTURE.
The selectee may be required to work at various locations and various shifts based on the needs of the service.
- Per Year
To meet eligibility requirements, you must submit your DD214 and VBA disability letter.
It is strongly recommended that you use the USAJobs Resume Builder as it was designed to ensure that your resume includes the standard information needed. The Resume Builder is available at:
The following is a list of required documents:
- Responses to the questionnaire;
- Enrollment Verification (This must be obtained from the registrar's office, and is NOT the same thing as transcripts);
- Copy of Transcripts;
- Must submit member-4 copy of your DD-214 if requesting Veteran's preference. (long version);
- Letter of service connected disability letter.
- 6-Multiple Schedules
- 0299-Human Resources Management Student Trainee
Once your complete application is received we will conduct an evaluation of your qualifications and determine your ranking. The most highly qualified candidates will be referred to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview. You will receive up to 4 written notifications relating to your application status throughout the life of this recruitment action. They are:
1) When we receive your application.
2) Whether you are qualified.
3) Whether you were referred to the selecting official for consideration.
4) Final outcome - whether you were selected, etc.
- 15514-United States Citizens
The Marketing Intern works closely with and under the direction of the Director of Marketing, Assistant Director of Marketing, Guest Services Manager, and Marketing Assistant. This position will maintain good contact with mall personnel and must help coordinate efforts and participation during promotions. The Marketing Intern screens questions requests from tenants, vendorsand the public, responding to or resolving problems as qualified. The Marketing Intern also assists in coordinating special events at the property, manages the social media outlets under the direction of the Director of Marketingin addition to tourism related functions, which includes and is not limited to: sales analysis and Salesforce group entry, coupon tracking, preparing FAM bags and greeting special groups.
- Must be able to work business hours Monday-Friday with occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Strong working knowledge of Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, FourSquare
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Effective communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate effective conflict resolution and customer service skills for interaction with customers, tenants, and co-workers
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative
- Work well independently and as a team
- Bilingual is a plus
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
- Guaranteed Internship Placement
- Housing in New York
- Career Prep & Coaching
- Academic Credit
- Career Development
FULL SAIL Internships NEWS ARTICLES
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeUniversity of Central FloridaFlorida Atlantic UniversityFlorida International UniversityFlorida State UniversityUniversity of FloridaUniversity of MiamiUniversity of South FloridaUniversity of North FloridaSaint Leo UniversityValencia Community CollegeBarry UniversityFlorida Community CollegeEdison State CollegeMiami Dade CollegeUniversity of West FloridaEmbry-Riddle Aeronautical UniversityClearwater Christian CollegeFlorida Institute of TechnologyAi Miami International University of Art and DesignAmerican Intercontinental UniversityBethune-Cookman UniversityCarlos Albizu UniversityChipola CollegeDaytona State CollegeEckerd CollegeFlagler CollegeFlorida Agricultural and Mechanical UniversityFlorida Coastal School of LawFlorida Gulf Coast UniversityFlorida Hospital College of Health SciencesFlorida Memorial UniversityEverest UniversityFlorida Southern CollegeFull Sail UniversityInternational Academy of Design and TechnologyInternational Academy of Design and TechnologyHodges UniversityJacksonville UniversityKeiser UniversityLincoln College of TechnologyLynn UniversityNova Southeastern UniversityNorthwest Florida State CollegePalm Beach Atlantic UniversityRingling College of Art and DesignRollins CollegeSt. Thomas UniversitySoutheastern UniversitySouthwest Florida CollegeSt. Petersburg CollegeStetson UniversityThe Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale IncThe University of TampaWarner UniversityDaytona State CollegeHillsborough Community CollegeBroward CollegeSanta Fe CollegeTallahassee Community CollegeSt. Johns River Community CollegeBrevard Community CollegeManatee Community CollegeSeminole State College of FloridaKaplan UniversityPalm Beach State College
- By State
- By City
Full Sail Internships
Internships on Uloop provides Full Sail students with job opportunities for summer internships, spring internships, and fall internships in both Winter Park and across the country. Internships on Uloop are listed by employers who are looking to hire college students at Full Sail. Some internships are paid internships, and some internships are unpaid internships. The internships may be national, regional, or local, and the spring internships and fall internships are typically near the Full Sail University campus. As you prepare your resume for a summer internship or as you begin looking for spring internships or fall internships, Uloop is a source for internship jobs that are available for students at Full Sail.
College Internships are also available at these other schools
FL Student Internships
- Florida State University Internships»
- University of Florida Internships»
- Florida Atlantic University Internships»
- University of Miami Internships»
- University of Central Florida Internships»
- Palm Beach Atlantic University Internships»
- University of South Florida Internships»
- University of North Florida Internships»
- Rollins College Internships»
- Tallahassee Community College Internships»
- Valencia Community College Internships»
- Florida International University Internships»
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University Internships»
- Nova Southeastern University Internships»
- Edison State College Internships
College Student Internships
- UC Davis Internships»
- UC San Diego Internships»
- University of Washington Internships»
- UC Santa Barbara Internships»
- UC Santa Cruz Internships»
- Rutgers University Internships»
- Cal Poly Internships»
- UC Berkeley Internships»
- UC Irvine Internships»
- San Francisco State University Internships»
- UCLA Internships»
- Oregon State University Internships»
- New York University Internships»
- University of Virginia Internships»
- Ohio State Internships